Section Monthly Meeting Information & Schedule
The Mt. St. Helens section meetings take place on the 3rd Thursday of each month starting at 7:30am and concludes by 9:00am. The meeting is held at the Columbia Inn, 698 NE Frontage Rd, Kalama, WA 98625. Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held at the Columbia Inn. Members attend free of charge, and are responsible for covering the cost of their own meal. Guests, and potential new ASSE members are always welcome!
The speaker schedule with topic for the 2017-2018 programming year is as follows:
- Thursday, February 15th, 2018 from 7:30am to 9:00am – Columbia Inn Restaurant, 698 NE Frontage Road, Kalama, WA 98625
- Thursday, March 15th, 2018 – MSH Section Professional Development Conference – Cowlitz Regional Conference Center, 1900 7th Avenue, Longview, WA 98632
- Thursday, April 19th, 2018 from 7:30am to 9:00am – Columbia Inn Restaurant, 698 NE Frontage Road, Kalama, WA 98625
- Thursday, May 17th, 2018 from 7:30am to 9:00am – Columbia Inn Restaurant, 698 NE Frontage Road, Kalama, WA 98625
- Friday, June 15th, 2018 – MSH Section Officer Installation & Awards Banquet – Location To Be Determined
Draft section bylaws: Approved by section on October 20th, 2016, attached version – 20oct16-section-approved-asse_st-helens-section-bylaws-changes-23-jul-16-ver-2 At chapter level for final review and approval.
MSH Section Executive Committee
The section executive committee meeting will take place at City of Longview, 2nd Floor City Hall Small Conference Room on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00am to 8:00am monthly. The main focus of the section executive committee meeting will be to create the agenda items and make final preparations for the monthly section meeting. MSH section meeting agendas will be provided via email from the section chair, one week prior to the scheduled monthly meeting.